Dr. Fechner has been featured in the press and media several times for the various procedures and work that he performs and at which he continues to excel.
Helping hands – Plastic surgeon weaves humanitarian endeavors into his work click here to read this article from Worcester Living.
“Lifestyle Lift® – The procedure will have you looking years younger in a very short amount of time.”
– Broadcasted on Chanel 7 Boston (May 2005)Click here to read the story from Chanel 7
“Promising New Treatment for Acne Scaring, Collagen Induction Therapy, Brings Hope says Leading Massachusetts Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgeon”
– Published in Canadian Cosmetic Surgery and several other media outlets (February 2005)Read the article in Canadian Cosmetic Surgery Read the article from Emedia Wire
“Facelift under Local Anesthesia – Sixty Minutes to a Younger Looking You.” – Broadcasted on WB56 (October 2005)Click here to read the story on Boston’s WB
“Central Massachusetts cosmetic surgery center of facial plastic surgeon Dr. Frank P. Fechner awarded highest marks from Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.” – PRWeb (August 2008)Click here to read the full press release on PRWeb.com
“As American baby boomers continue to search for options to stay as young-looking as they feel, the recently introduced minimal-invasive Finesse Lift™ represent one of the most popular facelift alternatives to reverse signs of facial aging, notes Massachusetts facelift specialist Dr. Frank P. Fechner.” – PRWeb (November 2007)Click here to read the full press release on PRWeb.com
“But are we missing an opportunity to provide an even greater service to our patients? By actively engaging them in the smoking cessation process, we not only bring them closer to their cosmetic surgery goals, but we also aid them in achieving a healthier lifestyle.”
– Posted on AdvanceWeb.com (December 2009)Click here to read the full article on AdvanceWeb.com
“It rejuvenates your look without major surgery or several weeks of recovery time.”
– Broadcasted on NBC30 (April 2005)Click here to read the story from NBC
“Safety, short recovery top of patient list of goals for mini-facelift”
– Published in Cosmetic Surgery Times (September 2003)Click here to read the story on the Cosmetic Surgery Times website Click here to see an image of the Printed Edition
“Cutting edge facelift procedure improves facial appearance by utilizing stem cells in patients own unwanted body fat.” – PRWeb (December 2009Click here to read the full press release on PRWeb.com
“When you’re up in the gym just working on your fitness, it can be frustrating to plateau in progress. You’re at the weight you want and you feel healthy, but you can’t achieve the killer six pack you’ve always wanted."Click here to read the full article
FRANK P. FECHNER MD. All Rights Reserved.
428 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA 01604